Sunday, June 10, 2018

....ABANDONED ME AT LAST...




Sometimes his little words of expression are so valuable that they make me remember about that time which we spent lively together,I can recall that I smiled because he was the reason behind that gleam, my eyes twinkled and glittered when I used to see him, I used to blush all the time because he was with me. Yes, I can say that I can recount  all those memories; those late hours ideal conversation, when it rained I could see his reflection in those falling drops, comforting me in those freezing hours ,hugging me when I got scared and cheering me every hour and I continuing blushing more, more and more. His vows always made me feel that he was forever mine. At every meeting I could feel verge of love in his words and could see that profound passion and love in his eyes; those days were a million dollar.But that contentment never lasted forever I don't know why?, he left me eternally and made me cry the whole life maybe that was the thing he desired for me at last, and his non-existence meant a solitary life.Those part of my life never let me forget him and persuades me to overlook on those expressions every time and I do cry even more.You lived in my soul dearest but O MAN!, you hurt me and abandoned me.. MY SOUL FOREVER , EVER and EVER.  

                                                                                                                       by 
                                                                                                                                                                        Shamama Siddiqui

No comments:

Post a Comment

*....NATURE....* The birth of the nature with, The ultimately alluring daylight exposure, On every Mondays till Sundays, Azure, va...